This time I'm going to talk about something that I love with all my heart; Dance
My first experience with Dance was when I was a little girl, my parents told me that I had like 3 years old and I stayed in front of the TV and danced all Backstreet Boys songs, they told me that I really enjoyed that. Then I remembered, as the time I had 7-8 years old, that I really loved to dance and I entered in all the groups where I can do it; I danced in a folcklore team, I participated in all school dances, and went with my mom to all entertaining dance classes.
But my relationship with professional dance or Dance as an art started in 2011. That year I entered High School, and in my new school, there was a lot of girls who practiced dance as something more professional and I can't explain how much I love saw that. So I started to imitated this girls but soon, I realized that I needed an academy, a teacher who can teach me that kind of dance.
But, every beautiful thing must come to an end. When I was in my senior year in the school, the dance interfered with all my academic things, and I receipt a lot of negative comments of all places: My teachers of the School and the pre-university told me that I have to decide if I want to study Dance or a real career, that I have a precious intelligence that I can not waste it. In the other side my dance's teachers told me that I'm not giving all to dance. So I had to decide....
and here I am studying Public Administration in the best university of the country. I really miss Dance, I really miss the sensation, to feel like a real ballerina. I think I never been so happy. I would really like to feel that way again.
The most beautiful thing in the world: Dance <3 <3 <3

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario