martes, 26 de julio de 2016

Themed/free post:La Moral Distraída

Hi everyone it's me again! As I told you, in this days I will be writing all the time, so it was very difficult to me to decide what to tell you today. There's a music group that I have been listening a lot, so I'm going to write about them. Their name is "Moral Distraída".

In April (I think) of this year, there was in Valparaíso a "Welcome Concert" for the PUCV's students and, as many of my friends study in that university they went to the event. In this concert performed "Ases Falsos", "Villa Cariño" and "Moral Distraída". I knew the first two, but the last one I didn't know and my friends neither, but after that concert my friends fell in love with the group and listened all day, so they introduced me the group and their music.

So I started to listened, and little by little I started to fell in love with the group too. Last Wednesday I went to a concert in the "Instituto Nacional" where they were and performed, and I fell in love even more. 
*but of all the guys of this group, I'm in love with Camilo Schriever, the percussionist, and I have the luck of having him on facebook, and the day before of this concert I talk with him and in the concert we took a picture together!!!<3)

The group is conformed by ten guys; Camilo Zicavo, Abel Zicavo, Amaru Lopez, Camilo Schriever <3, Javier Ramos, Guille Scherping <3, Mauro Campos and others. They defined their music as "una fiesta pa' tu cuerpo" and they mixed a lot of music styles like "cumbia, hiphop, tropical,etc" and their lyrics talk about things like love, national contingency and life. I think that's why they are having success with the public, because they are fresh, their music is likeable... It's impossible listening them and not fall in love immediately.

Well I think they are really great and I would really like that more people fell in love with them. So I made the invitation to listen them and that's why to finish I'm gonna append my favourite song of them. Bye guys!! <3

My favourite song <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario