The reason why I choose this both things, it's that in the last few days, Health's theme has been all over the medios, specially transplantation, and that made me think that I would really like to work in this area. So consider that this would my personal field, I decide to talk about things related to Health.
First of all I searched a Health's website, and yesterday I remember about the OMS (World Health Organization) and I enter to the website now and I realized it's very useful. It has news, statistics, projects and some other things that could be used in the INE or even in the same Health's Department.
I want to talk about Carmen Castillo too, Health's secretary. She's surgeon doctor of the "Universidad de Chile" and has a magister on public health in the same university. Also has a long career path on Public Health. I would really like be the future secretary of Health's department, so this woman represents a kind of expert on my future field.
Talk about this two things, mades me think of a crucial debate in Public Administration. It's most important the skill, the expertise, the politic? I think that in the minister's position it's important to know technique things and field things, that's why for example in Health's department, the person in charge needs to know Public administration and health things (a nurse or a doctor) or that's what I think.
Well guys it's all for today <3 Thanks for reading.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario