miércoles, 27 de abril de 2016

EGGP's Leadership Program

Next week my English's classmates and I, have a little presentation about any topic related to our education, specially related to our program Public Administration. In this opportunity I'm going to talk about about the "EGGP's Leadership Program". 

We, as students of second year, had the possibility to be the first students who have the "EGGP's Leadership Program" and that's why I found interesting to talk about this topic; using the point of view of the School, the teachers and of course the students, about this program. 

My presentation is gonna have; 

1) What it is the "EGGP's Leadership Program"? What is his objective? 
2) Where it is coming from? (the precedents of the program) and how presents itself to the future
*This two points are related to the School's vision of the Program
3) The teachers and students vision of the Program (I want to make this part more dinamic, using games, videos, etc. I have not decided yet, but I want to make something fun)
4) Considering this three points of view, make a solid critic to the "EGGP's Leadership Program"

I found interesting talk about this program too, because recently it has some difficults in students of second year. After a lot of critics, the School's Direction decided to cancel the obligatory attendence and the Program have only two students in the classroom!! So here's a problem and I'm going to find it!!

3 comentarios:

  1. This program must change in the future. It's a good idea but the program must progress in the time

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your review is super interesting, you need to tell me more about this!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your review is super interesting, you need to tell me more about this!

    ResponderEliminar