sábado, 30 de julio de 2016

Themed/free post: My life in Santiago city

Well this is the last post of the day and the last free post :( As I said in another posts (but it is always true) it was difficult to me to decide what to write. So I thought that I had talk about me, my family, my friends, the dance and academical things, but I don't had talk about one important thing to me; My life in Santiago city.

Why is important to me this? Because living all my life in one place (Viña del Mar and their surroundings) means live a typical and comun life, and then from one year to another, moving to another city brings a lot of changes in your life.
The fact of come to live to Santiago for academical purposes scared me a lot. I remember the time of the university's postulations and I was very afraid of putting "Universidad de Chile" in first place, even more if I have Public Administration in Valparaiso, but my dad gave me all the strengths to be brave and put my future and what I want to be before the fear.

So I enjoy all the summer with my friends and my family and when the time had come, I had a lot of goodbye parties, and in March of 2015 I arrived to Santiago city.

The first months were awful :( I stayed in a horrible pension, I had lost a lot of weight, I was in strike already, I had no friends and I missed a lot my family and my friends of Viña. Yes, I can travel to Viña del Mar and actually I did it in the time of the strike, but knowing that it wasn't one hundred percent real (that with the return to class I have to return to Santiago) makes me wonder if I was prepared to live in that place or if I could.

With the return to classes and with a little help of time, things started to got better; I moved to live with my aunt so I started to feel less lonely, I started to eat again and with that to win weight, I made friends, and my grades were amazing so my life was again a happy one until today (of course there are bad days but come on is part of life isn't it?)

Well that's the history but in general moving to Santiago means a lot of things;

First come on, have the possibility to study in the best university of the country and a career that I really like it's amazing, it's makes me feel great.

Secondly, stay in the capital it's a dream thing. Here's happen everything. (there's a lot of thing to do, concerts specially--> i love them haha <3)

For third, you feel like an adult. I mean you're alone and you are following your dream and that means deal with all the good and bad things that comes with it.

And this experience makes you win a lot of independence; you have to do all by yourself and take care you of yourself. (that's refers to money, to food, to hours to sleep, to go or not to university, to study or not, to go out and take care of you, and all the things you can imagine)

Finally I want to say that (knowing of course that I travel almost every weekend to Viña del Mar) have two lifes and two cities to live it is awesome <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario