It was taken in 2014,January. It's me and one of my closest friend: Nicolas Klenner.
After New Years Eve, me and my friends (Nacha, Nicolas and Isa) travelled to Maitencillo to spend the first days of the year having a good time without parents and only with us, no one knew us there. So, the second day we went to the beach and, as Nicolas and I were dancers or that's what we thought, we decided to make lifts in the beach, and the other girls, Nacha and Isa started to take us photos, and this is the best of all the photographs that were taken.
I liked this photo for three reasons;
1. Reminds me, my time of ballerina, when I can do lifts and spend a really good time doing it.
2. Reminds me that trip hahaha. We were there for three days, but were 3 perfect days <3 After the photo were taken, my friends and I decided to take sun, so we laid in the beach but we forgot to put ourselves sun block and we fell sleep ,so when we woke up we were like tomatos!!! We can not stop laughing and suffering for that hahaha.
3. And of course because it's a perfect picture isn't it?

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario