First I'm gonna say that I like this subject because the contents of the programme permited me understand how the chilean public administration works (I mean, now I read or watch the news and understand how it works everything or a least part of it).
Secondly, I really like the evaluation method; the nots, the tests and the case study put the theoretical things in practice and that's really important so I really appreciate that.
But not everything is rose, the subject has negative things or things I don't like; I love professor Pliscoff but I don't like the way he teaches, I found it boring and I don't like much the idea of reading a lot of texts, and with this subject happens a lot haha
But the main reason why I really enjoy studying this subject this semester, is because of the talks. In this months we visited or had been visited by representatives of differents areas of the chilean public administration and the talk with the Health's Superintendent results a crucial moment in my life, in that talk I realized how much I would really like to work in this field.
That's all I can say about this subject, but I don't wanna leave behind another subject I really enjoy this semester; it's a free subject, Zumba hahaha. I love had the opportunity to practice sport again and even more if that's mean dance. So zumba helps me not missing much dance, and free all the stress the university brings with it.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario