I never had a blog before. I remember watched "Awkard" on MTV, and the main character had a blog and I thought it was a US thing, but when I had to create this blog for the English class, I started to get used to it and to feel affection to my own blog.
First, it's a really good way to practice and learn English grammar. As a lot of people say, the only way to learn things is to do things (and it's true). Maybe my English grammar is not perfect but I "solte la mano" in a Chilean way and that makes me feel very good so I really appreciate this experience.
Secondly, it's a method I never did before in any class ,and I have to say it's was very funny and dinamic. I would really like that this method would be used in the next semester or in other class, because I really enjoy this no-typical way of learn.
And I think the main reason why I like this experience, it's because... wrote about things you like, things you care, things that would be useful to your career, things that are useful to improve your knowledge of English, and things that maybe you never had the opportunity to think or write about... was really pleasant, was amazing. So I really have affection for my blog, because it's was, at least for a time, a little part of me.
I feel badly putting an end to this, but who knows, this is my blog, and even if it's not evaluated, I can write whenever I want of whatever I want. So maybe this isn't my last post hahaha.
So if you haven't noticed my evaluation of this blog experience is completely positive. So thank you Miss and English 3 for this awesome evaluation hahaha and goodbye to all of you <3
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario