miércoles, 20 de abril de 2016

My favourite piece of technology

Hi my friends! How u doing? Today I'm going to talk about my favourite piece of technology: my cellphone.

Actually my history with cellphones is really sadly, I had lost and broken so many cellphones, I'm like "manitos de hacha" in a Chilean way. In 2014, only in January to June, I had lost 2 cellphones, so my dad punished me, forcing me to use an old cellphone (the only function it has was to call). I conserved it and take care of it like I never did it with any cellphone. In November, before the PSU my dad gave to me a new cellphone; the LG G2 mini. (it has whatsapp and internet so I felt very excited)

I use my cellphone to comunicate with my family and friends through whatsapp and calls. To procastinate listening to music, watching videos or facebook. My cellphone it's a really great company.

I used it every day, every minute, even I can say like I'm little addicted to it, but recently I used it less than before, because I started to study more.

I liked this piece of technology, because it is perfect. (even if sometimes it gets stuck in some apps) It helps me to comunicate with my family and friends of Viña, and that's really important to me. And allows me listening to music, and that's one of the things I love to do, because it's relaxing.

I can't imagine my life without it. My cellphone is really useful and I can't picture me without an object who allows me to comunicate with the most importants things in my life.

So here's a picture of an LG G2 Mini so you can have an idea of it.

9 comentarios: