martes, 19 de abril de 2016

Public Administration: how I get here?

When I was a little girl, the only way I could study was to talk about the things I have learned in school, so I put my teddy bears in my bed and pretended to be a teacher, that's why my dream job when I was child, was to become a teacher, but after a couple of years I realized that I don't have much patience.

When I was in High School, I started to think in other programs options, like Laws, Phonoaudiology, Social Work, Public Administration, and of course Dance. As you can see, many of this programs have something in common: help to other people. I realized since I was a little girl, that I wanna to work with people, specially if that involucrates help them.

When was the time of the university's postulations I have 3 options in mind; Social Work, Public Administration and Dance. After a conversation with my dad about the positive and negative things about each program, I decided to study Public Administration because it's a multidisciplinary program and I like that. Also give me the chance to help people in a major way than Social work, and with this program I can make that the artistics jobs would be more valorated in this society.


So I enter last year to "Universidad de Chile" to study Public Administration. My experience has been good. I like the classes even if I found it boring sometimes. I like the character of the university and the program. I made some good friends and I hope the experiencie continue in this way. Despite that, sometimes it is really difficult to me to know if I'm in the right place, sometimes I think of how would be my life if I have decided to study Social Work or Dance. But some classes, some teachers make me think that I'm in the right way.

In the future, I would like to work in a Ministry, I think of Segegob, Culture, Health Care or some Services like Senda for example. I think about ONG's too like "Hogar de Cristo", "Teleton" or "Paz Ciudadana", etc. It seems like I'm a little lost but I don't think that. I think I'm young and I have so many things to know before deciding my future.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario