My family: They are really special to me. We are three/four, it is difficult to count it. We have; my mom, my dad, my brother and me. My mom died 3 years ago. She'll always be part of my family, that's why I count four, but physically we are three: my guys and me. After my mom died, I started to appreciate the importance of the family. Really I can't imagine my life without my dad and my brother. They mean a lot to me. We have learned how to manage family's life without my mom and I really love them so much.
My friends: They also mean the world to me. After my mom died, they became my second family. They are always there for me, their families receipt me as one of them too. My friends feed me, take care of me, listen all my dramas, they tolerate me on my worst days. Really I love them too. I have a lot of little friends, who also do that kind of things, but I have my best best friends, they are Nacha and Nicolas. They are my partners of life. I will not know what to do without them.
As you can see, after my mom died, the people who were constantly surround me, became my support and my world. I really love my family and my friends. I really miss them, because they are in Viña del Mar, my home, that's why I travel a lot, to see them.


Very beautiful history :)!!
ResponderEliminar