Hi friends!
Today is Friday again so I have to write another note, and with that, tell you a new thing of my life.
The theme now will be My favourite movie or book. In this opportunity, my favourite movie and my favourite book is the same one, Harry Potter <3
The stories of Harry Potter are a series of books and movies; Harry Potter and the Sorcerer stone (2001), Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets (2002), Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004), Harry Potter and the Globet of Fire (2005), and the order of the Phoenix (2007), and the mystery of the prince-and the half blood prince (2009), and the last one, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2011).
*The Mystery of the Prince was a book included in the movie of the Half blood Prince, so the year I put was the year of the movie. And the Deahtly Hallows as a book, was divided in two movies.
The story is about a younger wizard, Harry Potter, that has to fight up with the bad guy of the movie, Lord Voldemort. The story begins with the first years of life of Harry Potter when he lived with his horrible mother's family (his parents died by the hand of Voldemort when he was a baby) and with the moment he realized is a wizard, because with that the plot is triggered. Then he entered to Hogwarts and met his best friends, Ron and Hermione, who help him to battle with Voldemort for the next years.
It's a science fiction history. The principal actors are; Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) and Ralph Fiennes (Lord Voldemort).
I watched the first movie, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Stone, when I was a child (I have like 5 years old) and I didn't know to read, so I watched the movie with my aunt, and it was subtitle, so she read it to me hahaha. Then I get older and I can watch the movies for myself and read the books (because I became a really big fan).
It is my favourite movie, because I don't know, I just love it. Maybe it was the feeling of growing up with the characters or because it was a family activity (I really missed that)
Well that's all. See you next week!
PS: I love Harry Potter!! <3
HARRY POTTER WORLD <3

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI love Harry Potter <3. My favorite movie its Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, its fantastic, the best movie ever!
ResponderEliminarWow! I didn't know you liked so much harry potter, I've discovered something new about you my friend hahaha, regards <3
ResponderEliminar