Hi everyone! Today I have to write about my favourite animal. I must confess that this topic is not easy for me :( I like animals but I don't love them. I had only one pet in my life, a dog called Beckham. I think that it's why I don't feel really close to them, but I have to say that every time I see a dog I greet it, so I think they are my favourite animal.
Well talking about dog's general information;
They are pets by excellence. There is a lot of different types, and according to each type, they have particular characteristics and habits. For example; Bulldogs, Beagles, Yorkshires, etc.
A phrase I really adored, is that they are called "man's best friend" <3
Like they are pets, the dogs live usually in the houses of their owners, this can be in the city or in the countryside. However we can find without a owner so we can find them lonesomely in the street, or in the middle of the country.
They are carnivorous, but they eat almost everything hahaha, it's very common that their owners let them eat the leftovers of each meal. However they are special food for dogs like (I don`t know) Masterdog, Pedigree, etc.
I can't tell their exactly weight and lengh, because it depends of each type of dog, but to making an example, we have that the St Bernards, have their ideal weight between 55-90 kg and their ideal lengh between 73-80 cm. (TodoPerro)
The dogs are a really famous kind of animal because we can found them eassily, because they are almost all over the world.
Well, here's my dog Beckam, the reason why I love dogs <3 <3


Belen, your dog is so cute, the dogs are fantastic friends.
ResponderEliminarWhy your dog is called Beckham?
Nice Blog <3
Belen, I like the dogs too, because they are more loyals specially when you are walking alone in the street.
ResponderEliminarYour dog is really cute <3