This week I'm going to talk about my best holidays
In 2013, I was in my third year of high school, and it's a tradition in my school that at the end of the year, all the courses go to school holiday. So at the end of the year I went to Bariloche-Argentina and Chiloe (and some parts of the south of Chile)
We went exactly for one week. (Sunday to Sunday). The first three days we went and stayed in "Barilo" and the others days between Chiloe and some parts of the south of Chile.
I have to say that i did not went with my real classmates (in spite of what I said before). My class, the Third Lancaster, decided not to make a school holiday so one of the others class, Third Bristol, invited me to his trip.
We did a lot of things (really)
In Bariloche we travel around the center, we visited a chocolate factory, we went to beautiful places (I don't remember the names haha)In Chiloe, we met the "Palafitos", got to know famous chruchs, and took a motorboat through the sea.
And in the other parts of the south of Chile we went to the "Lago de todos los Santos" and to the "Saltos del Petrohue".
In addition to this, we went to discotecas, eat very well, sleep well so it's was an amazing holiday.
It were the best holidays because of the things I said before, but too because it were my first holidays. (I did never go to holidays with my family). Also (I have to say) because I met my best (boy)-friend, Nicolás Casanova.
I had to say that those days, were one of the best days of my life, it were really amazing. After that (my first trip) I want to travel more and get to know other cities-places, etc.
And (a secret) in the next days I will go to holidays with my dad and my brother to the North of Chile so I'm really excited!!! <3


That good publication, is that it had a good time on the trip. See you latter !!
ResponderEliminarThat good publication, is that it had a good time on the trip. See you latter !!
ResponderEliminarWhen I was in the school I also went to Bariloche
ResponderEliminarIt´s a beautiful place !
see u!
Hello dear friend, i'm so glad that you had a good trip! I send you my best wishes on your next trip with your family <3 you deserve it!
ResponderEliminarThe south of Chile looks amazing ! (I've never been). You look really cute in your pictures haha (:
ResponderEliminarNice experience, I hope you go again to the south of Chile and the North is amazing too. ;)
ResponderEliminar