Well, it's been a long time, right? Now I'm in English four and I have to use this blog again. I hope the experience continue be a good one.
The theme in this occasion would be "A country I'd like to visit". First I want to clear up that I want to go all over my country before visit other countries. But according of what they're asking to me, I'm gonna say that I want to visit ITALY <3
In a general way, I know that Italy is in Europe, that is next to France, for example, that has a boot form hahaha, that has inside another state (Vatican), that is a historical place, and in "The Da Vinci Code" I saw that has a lot of museums with a lot of famous paintings.
In Italy I would like to:
First visit Rome. I have always wanted to visit that city. I want to know all the famous squares, to know the Vaticano, the famous churchs, the Coliseum etc.
I want to take advantage of the trip, and get to visit other countries of Europe
And of course, eat a lot of pizza.
I don't know if I would like to visit or study in Italy. I have the dream of make a postgraduate outside Chile and Italy would be a good place to study or that's what I think hahaha. But clearly I want to travel there, it's big and real dream.
I haven't said why I want to visit Italy, however some reasons I had said before. Pizza, Rome, Vatican, Roman Coliseum, historical city, museums, paintings, squares, fountains and a personal reason, I have Italian bloodline, I'm the last generation with Italian benefits. (for my father)
Well guys, it's all for today. I'm happy of coming back and write of something new and that I like. See you next week <3
ResponderEliminarItaly beautiful! I hope you can know this place and also hope you can find many places more!
see you <3
Italy is a beautiful country, I also want to go, even we migth go together!!!
ResponderEliminarOMG If I were in Italy I will eat pizza and spaghetti every day :P hahaha! Regards my dear friend <3
ResponderEliminar