Well, the topic this time it's Postgraduate studies (I think it's very similar to the post below); So I'm gonna start saying that I would really like to do a postgraduate course, this is because I think that the university now (pregrade) it's not enough for me, I know that I can do much more.
First I would like to continue study the public gestion in general and then make a postgraduate course in Public Health (as I said in the last post) or in cityzenship themes. And of course, if the opportunity show up, I would like to do many little courses or things like that- like this year I went to the CLAD's International Congress.
I would like to do this postgraduate courses here in Chile, because I love my country and because I think that every country have their particular situation and only in the same country I could find the right way to do the things. But, I really like the idea of study outside too, so I would like to make this courses here in Chile and in other countries too.
I'm not very sure of the way that I would like to study this courses. I think I gonna think about it at that time, but I like the little courses and intensives and the part time courses (specially in the evenings) if this courses takes time.
Well guys that's all, see you next Friday (finally!) <3
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario